COPYWRITER AND TRANSLATOR - KARACHI
- In charge of supervising all written content on printed materials sent to customers, control quality and coherence. Responsible for supervision and correction of all Junior translator’s work;
- Manage adaptation of English-based existing creative and copywriting concepts to the local market. Mandatory understanding of customers’ profiles, needs, concerns, language, etc.;
- Show creativity and out of the box thinking in order to provide attractive communication to our customers, to ease understanding of marketing materials and to push sales;
- Provide catalog copywriting which includes creation of product names, catch phrase and text. Importance of understanding product’s features and benefits to customers. Consideration of multiple factors such as information source, product composition, speech relevant to customers’ profile and education, space allocated to each product;
- Work closely with the company’s lawyer to understand and respect legal limitations, use wording and creativity to bypass obstacles;
- Interact with other departments of the company when participation is required such as notice to customers, scripts for CRM, etc.;
- Accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice;
- Familiarizing themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market;
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team.
KEY SKILL & KNOWLEDGE:
- Fluent in verbal and written of both English;
- The ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar;
- The proven writing and translation experience in the field of advertising and marketing;
- Excellent translation and proofreading skills with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience;
- An interest in popular culture, new trends and styles.
- Experienced translator / copywriter / editor minimum of 28 years old;
- Hold a minimum Bachelor degree in related fields with minimum 5 years working experience in advertising or marketing fields;
- Excellent computer and internet research skill;
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- An ability to work independently and multitask under fast paced environment;
- Meticulous, highly organized, attention to deadlines and result oriented;
- Possess good analytical with strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Preferably with marketing and advertising experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates must submit the following for consideration of the application;
- Current CV/Resume in English
- Supporting documentation copies such as education certificates, references, and/or portfolios that address the qualification requirements of the position requirements above.