Our Group, BlueFox International, is a fast-paced catalogue-based distance selling business in Asia. We have over 18 years of successful experience in mail-order industry, serving millions of customers and developing a highly profitable business model. Today we are bringing our passion and expertise to new emerging markets and duplicating our success in multiple countries worldwide.
Transferring proven business models to new, underserved or untapped markets brings its challenges. We adapt to local habits, developing proprietary solutions that meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Organize Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow reporting in accordance with Group standards and timetable
- Accounting month-end closing support
- Prepare Group quarterly and yearly Consolidated FS in accordance with IFRS
- Group-wide Audit organization and support
- Supervision of the respective corporate finance policies execution
- Corporate finance system automation set up support
- AdHoc reports and analyses on demand of Management
- Group Budgeting, Forecasting support (PL, BS, CF, KPI)
- Prepare Management Reporting (flash/monthly/quarterly/yearly) based on IFRS standards and Group's Guidance, incl. budgeted vs. actual results analysis, business KPIs analysis, explain significant fluctuations
- Cost, KPI monthly budget control and analyses for management decisions
- Communication of all business area managers to prepare budgets, forecasts, etc.
- Higher Degree in Economics (Finance/Accounting)
- Relevant experience, minimum 5 years in international companies
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, IFRS standards
- Prior experience in Consolidation is a Must
- Prior experience in Big4 is a Plus
- Strong Excel skills
Other Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- English is essential (oral and written);
- Excellent communication, ability to work in team context;
- Pro-active, highly numerate, analytical, organized and accurate;
- Ability to anticipate problems, foresee timely solutions and adapt strategy accordingly.