Head of CRM reports directly to the CEO.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities:
- Organizes CRM activities through outsourced CC provider;
- Controls daily and weekly reporting from external CRM provider to insure effective interaction with customers;
- Interacts cross-functionally with internal departments to ensure effective business processes;
- Interacts with marketing to implement planned marketing campaigns;
- Provides analysis based on customer satisfaction reports to improve assortment / processes / marketing campaigns through analysis of good return, problem orders, goods change, operational mistakes;
- Provides proposals to optimize and improve business processes to increase sales;
- Controls of orders connected with incidents with customers;
- Analyses of the results of CRM activities and proposes improvements and innovations;
- Plans and controls of budget and costs of CRM department;
- Delivers results within deadlines and targets set up;
- Prepares analysis and reporting to higher management and HQ.
Key Requirements to the candidate:
- Female around 30 + / - o;
- Higher professional education in business administration or marketing;
- B2C Marketing or DM experience minimum 3 years (Mail-order industry is a great plus);
- Knowledge of media market and strong network with media providers;
- English, good command (oral and written);
- Russian is a great plus.
Head of CRM should know:
- principles of Direct Marketing and Media activities and how to promote products on the market;
- product knowledge of market goods;
- methods for studying the demand for products;
- knowledge of direct marketing techniques
- ethics of consumer and business communication;
- technique making presentations;
- Methods of processing information using modern means of communication and communication, computer.
Head of CRM shall possess:
- Organizational skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Communication skills.
We welcome your application in English to join our global network.Apply